This week we tackle a recent listener question about achieving a quality audio recording on your podcast. We build off of previous episodes to help you make sure your podcast recording is clean. In this week’s Better Podcasting Download, we answer the question of “How much effort is podcasting really?”. Finally, we take listener feedback including some more comments about social media efforts.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at http://www.betterpodcasting.com. Happy Podcasting
This podcast was recorded on Friday, September 21, 2018 – Streamed Live to http://www.Geeks.Live.
Audio/Video Production by Stephen Jondrew of GonnaGeek Productions, proudly Canadian. Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at http://www.betterpodcasting.com/149/
Main Topic: Creating better sounding podcast audio
Better Podcasting Download: How much effort is podcasting really?
- Episode 6 – Audio Mixers and Hardware Recorders
- Episode 29 – Choosing and Using Microphones
- Episode 30 – Choosing and Using Microphones
- Episode 40 – Choosing and Using Microphones
- Episode 47 – Condenser Considerations
- Episode 103 – Minimizing Noise in Your Audio Chain
- Episode 128 – Podcasting in Less Than Ideal Conditions
- Reddit: How Much Effort Is Podcasting Really
SP’s Microphone: Electro-Voice RE320
Stephen’s Microphone: Audio-Technica BP40