This week in the show we discuss treating your old episodes. We’ll discuss reasons you may want to go back and treat old episodes, reasons you may want to leave them alone, and some ways to consider what extent you may want to go on treating your old episodes.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download we talk about Joe Rogan’s recent podcast change, and what we feel it means for hobby podcasters.
Finally, we take some listener feedback including someone who is shopping media hosts.
Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at https://www.betterpodcasting.com/226/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Treating Old Episodes
- What are some ways to treat old podcast episodes?
- Should you treat old podcast episodes?
- Is it ok to leave old podcast episodes?
- How much time should I spend on treating old episodes?
Better Podcasting Download: Joe Rogan Spotify Deal
- Selecting a New Media Host
- Podbean IAB Certification Rumour
Other Links Discussed: