This is a (mostly) un-edited posting of our live podcasting Q&A and podcast discussion that streams on Wednesdays. Topics this week include:
- Stephen is already in the holiday spirit
- Our Halloween debrief
- Better Podcasting Chats is coming back
- Listener response: How often do you change your SD card?
- Google Domains is going away: What Stephen is doing
- Using video for nostalgia purposes
- SP’s podcast saved Stephen’s entertainment
- 2FA Security
- SP’s list of ways hobby podcasting is easier in 2023
- Stephen calls himself out
- Rode White Collection
The back catalog of Better Podcasting: Live Chat episodes can be found at http://livechat.betterpodcasting.com. You can check out the regular episodes of Better Podcasting at http://main.betterpodcasting.com.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday, November 1, 2023 – Streamed Live to GonnaGeek.com/live.
Links as Discussed
00:00 – Opening/Intro
01:20 – Debriefing Stephen’s solo cast experience
08:00 – What is your SD card replacement strategy?
10:20 – What streaming platform does SP prefer to watch?
14:10 – SP’s travel debrief
29:20 – Twitch changes about concurrent streaming
34:00 – How Backblaze Saved Stephen’s Podcast (file)
38:18 – Listener feedback roundup
39:00 – Podcast Mirror no longer is free
44:55 – Stephen’s an idiot
46:10 – SP’s podcast guide