This week in the show we take a bit of a left turn from our usual points of conversation, to talk about why podcasting isn’t for everyone. Yes, you read that right.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download we chat about a new live-streaming feature that Podbean is launching and how Apple might be getting in to podcast originals.
Finally, we take listener feedback, including one person who requested we handle their email in a certain way. We also have an answer to the Bossjock Studio / Backpack Studio confusion.
Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at http://www.betterpodcasting.com/190/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at http://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Podcasting Isn’t For Everyone
- Reasons why podcasting isn’t for everyone
- Ways that you can help keep your podcast going when you think podcasting isn’t for you
- It’s ok to close up your podcast
Better Podcasting Download: Podbean Streaming Service / Apple Podcast Originals?
- How Long Does It Take To Edit an Episode?
- Editing Using Time Code Notes
- Stephen is Live Streaming Edit