This week in the show we discuss why it’s important to take time to reflect on your entire podcast endeavors in order to help maximize your time for your hobbies – to help ensure that you continue to have fun.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download we talk about statistics on podcast equipment (as voted for by our live audience during our live recording).
Finally, in this week’s Better Podback we have someone ask out migrating media services – and Stephen has a tip if you’re using PowerPress.
Find full episode information including links referenced in
this episode at http://www.betterpodcasting.com/199/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at http://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Reflecting on Your Entire Podcast Endeavors
- Reasons why it’s important to reflect on your overall podcast endeavors
- How reflecting on your overall endeavors can help your individual podcasts
- Maximizing your overall enjoyment
- Things to consider as you assess your podcast endeavors
- Choosing the direction that you want to go with your podcast endeavors
- Deciding on personal success factors
- Supplementing podcasting with other activities
- Verbalizing your thoughts with someone
Better Podcasting Download: Podcast Equipment Statistics in 2019
- Johnny Pennington has made up 199 episode of Better Podcasting
- Moving hosting providers