Do you have podcast ambitions? You should. Today we take some “Wouldn’t it be great if…” podcast ambition statements and discuss some considerations to help you work toward these, then we talk about some of the reality factors to do with these concepts.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download, we talk about some recent podcast news to do with Libsyn.
Finally, we take listener feedback, including a listener question about buying a domain name internationally.
Find full episode information including links referenced in
this episode at http://www.betterpodcasting.com/202/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at http://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Wouldn’t it be great if…
- Wouldn’t it be great if by podcast got 100 listens per episode?
- Wouldn’t it be great if my podcast was featured on Apple Podcasts?
- Wouldn’t It Be Great If My Podcast had person X for An Interview?
- Wouldn’t It Be Great If My Podcast Won A Podcast Award?
- Wouldn’t It Be Great If My Podcast Got On TV?
- Wouldn’t It Be Great If My Podcast Made Money?
- Wouldn’t It Be Great if I’d get free stuff to talk about on my podcast?
- Wouldn’t It Be Great If My Podcast Got 100 Reviews On Apple Podcasts?
Better Podcasting Download: Deezer podcast submission
- Buying a domain internationally