This episode we discuss the concept of rebooting a podcast. We’ll go over some of the different methods to reboot a podcast, some of the challenges, considerations, and whether or not we think it’s worthwhile to reboot a show. We’ll also discuss how rebooting a podcast can breathe new life in your show.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download, we round up several podcast related stories including Pinecast increasing their monthly fee, Chartable being certified as compliant by IAB, Empire Streaming being certified as compliant by the IAB, an article about podcasts being exclusive on Spotify and Spotify buying Ringer.
Finally, in our Better Podback section we hear from listeners, including Valentines related podcasting, last week’s casual Better Podcasting live chat and podcaster tenure.
Find full episode information including links referenced in
this episode at https://www.betterpodcasting.com/219/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Rebooting a Podcast
- What is a reboot?
- How are some ways that you could reboot a podcast?
- Why would you consider rebooting a podcast?
- Is rebooting a podcast a good idea?
- What considerations would you have for rebooting a podcast?
- Are you legally able to reboot a podcast?
- How rebooting a podcast can save your podcast.
Better Podcasting Download:
- Pinecast Changes
- Chartable is IAB Compliant
- Empire Streaming is IAB Compliant
- IAB Certified Companies
- Spotify Prison
- Spotify Buys Ringer