This week in the show we discuss listener interactions, and more importantly, how you can interact with listeners in a positive manner.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download, SP closes the chapter on his data recovery saga.
Finally, in this week’s Better Podback, there is all sorts of discussions about podcast hardware.
Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at https://www.betterpodcasting.com/225/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Creating Positive Listener Interactions
- Why “pay-to-parley” may not always be the best idea
- What we can take away from these interactions
- Ways that you can give back through special interactions
- Balancing interactions as your show grows
- What should be the driving motivation of your interaction?
Better Podcasting Download: SP’s Data Sage
Other Links Discussed: