This week in the show we talk about all the things that you can accomplish as a hobby podcaster with an “average amount of downloads” – there’s a lot.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download we talk about how IMDB could possibly be getting in to podcasting, as well, Mixcloud is getting in to streaming.
Finally, we take listener feedback and we have a correction to make based on an email exchange recently with Shannon from Podbean.
Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at https://www.betterpodcasting.com/227/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: What can you accomplish as a podcaster with the average amount of downloads?
- What is the average amount of podcast downloads?
- How can you figure out your accomplishments?
- What sort of accomplishments can you expect?
- How can you be a voice for a community?
- What sort of pull might you have?
- How big is your audience really?
Better Podcasting Download: Mixcloud getting streaming; IMDB getting in to podcasting?
- Selecting a New Media Host
- Podbean IAB Certification Rumour
Other Links Discussed: