This is an un-edited posting of our live podcasting Q&A chat that happens every other week. Topics this week include:
- SP deleting Spreaker
- Pex providing stats on how many podcasts have music
- How long should you listen to a podcast before you give up on quality?
- Podbean IAB certification process is underway
- New features with Transitor, Buzzsprout and Captivate
- Will the COVID pandemic kill podcast conventions?
- What sort of talent is the backbone of podcast conventions?
The back catalog of Better Podcasting: Live Chat episodes can be found at http://livechat.betterpodcasting.com. You can check out the regular episodes of Better Podcasting at http://main.betterpodcasting.com.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.