This week we talk about participating in “podcast takeovers”. We’ll discuss what a podcast takeover is, some recommendations we have if you’re going to participate in a takeover, and some recommendations for if you’re going to have someone take over your podcast.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download, we discuss international equipment releases, and the impact in can have on the joy of podcasters.
In the Better Podback we take a question about hooking up an iPad to podcast equipment.
Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at https://www.betterpodcasting.com/234.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Measuring Podcast Growth
- Reasons to consider having someone take over your podcast
- Reasons why you might consider participating in a take over
- Protecting yourself when participating in a take over
- Protecting your podcast when having someone take over your show
- Preparing for feedback for your podcast take over
Better Podcasting Download: International gear delays
Other Links Discussed: