This is a (mostly) un-edited posting of our live podcasting Q&A chat that happens every other week. Topics this week include:
- Introduction to Chris Ferrell
- Chris Ferrell talks about his history of podcasting
- How Chris got in to live-streaming
- OBS Studio vs Streamlabs OBS
- Recent issues we’ve encountered with OBS Ninja
- On-Air Light
- Amazon changes their Amazon Podcasts terms of service
- Eero Secure blocked Amazon Podcasts submission page
- Cancelled Zoom P4 Order
- Stephen’s recent experience with Google Podcasts as a podcast consumer
- SP’s first experience with the Zoom H8
- Zoom ZDM1 podcaster pack (no solo version)
The back catalog of Better Podcasting: Live Chat episodes can be found at http://livechat.betterpodcasting.com. You can check out the regular episodes of Better Podcasting at http://main.betterpodcasting.com.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.