This week we talk about different ways to continue your education in relation to your podcasting endeavors – while sticking to a hobby podcaster budget. We’ll talk about a variety of ways that you can help yourself continue to grow as a podcaster, while still having fun.
In this week’s Better Podcasting Download, we talk about how there’s a new IAB certified podcast host.
In the Better Podback, we have a follow-up from a listener that sent us a How I Saved My Podcast story.
Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at https://www.betterpodcasting.com/235.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Main Topic: Preparing For A Podcast Year End in 2020
- Reasons why your purchase history may have been different
- How 2020 may have impacted your podcast growth
- Why it’s ok if you failed at this year’s podcast goals
- How you can prepare for better goals for 2021
- Your 2020 holiday season may look entirely different
- You may not need a break this year
- You might need a longer break this year
- Podcasting through the holidays might be important for you
Better Podcasting Download: Rapid Fire News (See below)
- Anchor/Spotify Launched music in podcasts – our thoughts about shows with music
Google Assistant might support third party podcast players
Google Podcast Manager To Show Podcasters Search Results
Google Podcasts is now the number 3 podcast Player via Libsyn stats (Only 1.91% though)
New Podcast:Transcript and Podcast:Locked tags
Descript now has a video editor