This is a (mostly) un-edited posting of our live podcasting Q&A and podcast discussion that streams on Wednesdays. Topics this week include:
- Our (continued) weird-timed invalid YouTube content ID
- Why we were on hiatus longer than planned
- We shift to a seasons format
- Update on things we talked about Back in Episode 40
- Reflecting on reducing our December schedule even more
- SP on-the-fly microphone shootout (MXL BCD-1, Zoom ZDM-1, Rode PodMic, and Sennheiser MD46)
- Problems with the Rodecaster Pro 2
- Stephen’s revisit of the RE320
Links as Discussed
- Better Podcasting Hiatus Details (Episode 260)
- Better Podcasting Soft Return (Episode 261)
- Better Podcasting Full Return (Episode 262)
- New GonnaGeek Site
- SP’s Rodecaster Pro Issues
- Shannon’s GoFundMe
The back catalog of Better Podcasting: Live Chat episodes can be found at http://livechat.betterpodcasting.com. You can check out the regular episodes of Better Podcasting at http://main.betterpodcasting.com.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
Want to join in to some geeky chatter? Check out the GonnaGeek Discord Server at http://www.betterpodcasting.com/discord/
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 – Streamed Live to Geeks.Live. Audio/Video Production by Stephen Jondrew of GonnaGeek Productions, proudly Canadian.