This is a (mostly) un-edited posting of our live podcasting Q&A and podcast discussion that streams on Wednesdays. Topics this week include:
- Behringer PR troubles
- Price watching your holiday deals
- Be cautious about misleading Prime sales
- Stephen had an epiphany about his backdrop
- Podcast regulations in Canada
- Fraud with podcast statistics
- WGA strike is over, what does it mean for podcasting?
- Stephen decided about DaVinci Resolve vs VEGAS Edit
- Working around the DaVinci Resolve VST plugin limit
- Feedback about YouTube Music
The back catalog of Better Podcasting: Live Chat episodes can be found at http://livechat.betterpodcasting.com. You can check out the regular episodes of Better Podcasting at http://main.betterpodcasting.com.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod or email email@example.com. The full back catalog can be found at https://www.betterpodcasting.com.
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 – Streamed Live to GonnaGeek.com/live.
Links as Discussed
00:00 – Intro/opening
01:20 – Behringer PR issues
15:12 – Price watching your holiday deals
16:35 – SP’s favorite CamelCamelCamel watches
22:35 – Stephen’s favorite CamelCamelCamel watch
23:20 – Watching out for misleading Prime sales
25:25 – Stephen’s latest backdrop musings
30:45 – Canadian Podcast regulations
36:30 – Fraud with podcast statistics
40:00 – WGA strike is over
47:45 – Stephen decided about DaVinci Resolve vs VEGAS Edit
55:15 – DaVinci Resolve VST plugin limit work-around
59:50 – Stephen’s DaVinci Resolve export settings
1:00:45 – Listener feedback: YouTube Music
1:04:55 – Patreon app update
1:05:15 – Amazon Music vs Unlimited
1:06:00 – Ending/outro